Far away in my wishful thinking, a fairy land exists where
He works, she works too
He mops, she sweeps
He cooks, she packs
He does the dishes, she dries the clothes
He respects her, she loves him
He spends, she saves
He shouts, she calms
She is upset, he quirks
And the unbelievable equation goes on….
Why do you think I said a fairy land?? The human mind is very sporadic. It behaves at the drop of a hat for us to realize our mistakes only later. What a pity?
I am big-time self help book reader and I love collecting quotes, pointers which are very close to our everyday life and experiences. Some of the important pointers to myself are:
- Be happy you are alive
- Yesterday is over. Don’t whine about it
- Happiness is within you. Think aloud, say “I am happy”
- You are your best friend
- Eat good, keep fit
- Count your blessings
- Keep your expectations low, that makes it easier to handle tough situations
- When upset, take a break. Look through the window and you will find the nature answering you
- You live a better life than many others who are deprived of basic necessities.
- Keep yourself engaged in any activity that gives you serenity
Good to follow? What say?
I am participating in Blogging challenge hosted by Blog-A-rhythm. Today is Day 6.
Today’s prompt: Wishful thinking